Thursday, January 19, 2012

Sshhhh!


"Silence is one great art of conversation

Someone must have felt the profound bliss of silence to say this. Through my personal experience, I can say that more often than not, silence is more celebrated than conversation. Silence can make us feel that ecstasy which even the most wonderful words are incapable of. It has the effect of a light breeze that soothes our senses. Our silences often express the deepest of feelings which words always fail to articulate.

As they say, Silence is more eloquent than writing, more forceful than words. It has never betrayed anybody. If you doubt your wisdom, remain silent. Words are sometimes dangerous...once sent out a word takes wing beyond recall. So...sshhhh!!

8 comments:

  1. truly said yashu..there is something beyond our mind which abides in silence. It is the supreme mystery beyond thought & is as deep as eternity... and as we say "Saying nothing sometimes says the most."

    ReplyDelete
  2. silence is not all about passivity, its about activity in serenity....

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Yes I have lost my way, Yes I have grown each day, I take chances and then I pray, I have endured long dark nights, In hope of a bright new day... Felt the vibe, and taken a dive! Indeed beautiful, I just realised *Such is life!"
    --beautiful piece of writing yashna..i just loved these lines..hats off..thank u :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Extraordinary!gr8 wrk... never saw SILENCE so well expressd!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thou i am not a fan of silence....but sometimes its needed....your beautiful lines proves that:)

    ReplyDelete