Saturday, January 21, 2012

REWIND

I remember a memory
I play it again in my heart
I remember that smile
Wish I could just pause there
But the memory is rolling
And moves to another part
I remember those tears
And my heart rips apart!
But the pain is also transitory
Like the smile, it also disappears into the past
Then I smile; the past is gone, yesterday is over
And it has certainly made me stronger
Thoughts come for a while
Belief is what remains longer
I still cherish memories and rewind the past
Now with a conviction that Love is what always lasts...

6 comments:

  1. Like the smile, it also disappears into the past
    Then I smile; the past is gone, yesterday is over
    And it has certainly made me stronger....

    omg yash dese lines pour energy in me... too gud.. gr8 wrk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your line makes one wonder....Love is what always lasts....beautiful piece...want to see more of it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. dis one is just too good..!! loved ur thoughts... d best part of dis poetry is dat almost anybody and everybody can relate to it.. :) superlike..!!

    ReplyDelete